About a year ago, my husband received a phone call that would change our lives. Now, our luggage is always packed!
Tuesday, September 6, 2016
A Traveling We Will Go
I've always wanted to travel. For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to see as many states as possible in addition to other countries. When I was in high school, I started sending off for maps and brochures from each state (no Internet yet!). Since these items were free, I would send off for as many as possible at once. When they arrived, often in big envelopes overflowing with pictures, maps, and event schedules, I would pour over them, dreaming of the day when I could go wherever it was I was looking at. Fast forward a few years (okay, more than a few), and I am a wife and mother of three with a career in the education field. Traveling just wasn't in the picture except for trips to Myrtle Beach every summer. Since I've been going to MB every summer of my life, I had gotten a little tired of that scene. I have wished for a way to travel to New York, Chicago, Texas, and California that wouldn't break the bank, and also wouldn't take me ten years to save for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment